Pumpkin Cheesecake



I am a die-hard cheesecake lover.  Unfortunately, the fiancé is quite the opposite so I don’t make cheesecake-anything very often unless I can find people to share it with.  My team at work has monthly pot-lucks so this month I decided to bring my famous {all thanks to Paula Deen and the Food Network circa 2007} Pumpkin Cheesecake.  It is so perfect for fall and a recipe I fell in love with a few years ago when I made it for my family back home.
I HIGHLY recommend letting it sit in the fridge overnight.  The longer the better with this recipe.  The first time I made it, I only had it in the fridge for 4 hours {per instructions} and then we tried it and it was pretty meh.  We had more the next day and it was sooo much better because the flavors really had a chance to settle and the pumpkin flavor was much more prominent. 
Happy November!

Labels: