Winter!

Yesterday, the high was in the 50's, and today the high was in the 40's. Slightly chilly but not earth-shattering cold by any means.  Tomorrow the high is supposed to be in the teens with snow and on Thursday the high is supposed to be 8!  8 degrees! Single digits.
 
I have a love/hate relationship with Colorado weather.  I love when it goes from 10 degrees to 60 but not a huge fan of the reverse. I kind of wish I could hibernate in the winter months. :)  Since that is not a possibility at this moment, I have to settle with bundling up in cute boots, cozy sweaters, big scarfs, and warm mittens.  Top it off with a steamy hot cup of coffee and I'm a pretty happy girl.

If you live in a snowy place like I do, I hope you're bundling up and staying warm!  If not, I envy you 4 months out of the year.  Happy Hibernating!

P.S. Did I mention that our beach vacation COULD NOT come soon enough?!

-T-