HTML Accomplishments!

Thanks to a wonderful tutorial, I have added "Pin It" buttons to the blog!  It took a little trial and error, but thanks to Kaitlyn at Wifessionals, I was able to edit the HTML Template and it worked perfectly!  {Check out her tutorial here

Wifessionals is by far one of my favorite blogs out there.  I have read every post of Kaitlyn's and had the pleasure of emailing back and forth with her and she is truly someone I wish I could sit down and have a cup of coffee with!

I am so thankful for blogs like hers.  She writes posts specifically to help out other bloggers and as a super newbie to the world of blogging, I am so grateful to be able to learn some tips and tricks from such a successful blogger. 

I am excited to continue to grow my blog and hopefully gain some readers/followers along the way.  Regardless I am really loving this little corner of mine and that is enough in my book!

via
Happy Weekend everyone :)

-T-