Weekend Rewind

As mentioned yesterday, this weekend was really just what the doctor ordered. After being out of commission due to some sort of evil flu virus last weekend, I was able to be super productive and have lots of fun this weekend as well.

The Broncos pulled off a fantastic playoff win and I am really excited for next week's game against the Patriots.  Work flew by today which is exactly what should happen on Mondays if you ask me! Tonight I've been doing a little "shoe research" for the wedding.  There are so many styles that I love and I think I've decided to narrow it down to 3 choices, order them all, and then test each out with my dress.  I don't have a ton of room for height with my dress...just enough I'm hoping for a comfortable heel to pick everything up and eliminate the need for alterations is my goal.

Here are just a few of my favorite shoe contenders!


 



via

 
via
 

 via

These are my absolute favorites! They are sold out in my size so fingers crossed they get them back.
http://www.zappos.com/badgley-mischka-pearson-white-satin 
via

I am loving this process and finding such cute shoes!  I have a feeling I'll have a hard time returning any of these but we'll see.  I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday evening.  Leave me a comment if you have any shoe advice!

 

-T-