4 Year Dating-versary

I love celebrating and I am a firm believer that we should still get to celebrate our dating-versary even though we're married.  Maybe we get a few more years under our belt, we'll drop this anniversary but I doubt it.   ANYWAY- that is all to say that today marks 4 years of being with my guy! 





It has been the best 4 years of my life.  We've had some rough patches- lost jobs, lost some really important people {my grandpas, his grandmas}, and we've celebrated the best times of our lives- engagement, marriage, job promotions, amazing trips {Costa Rica, St. Thomas, Nantucket, to name a few}, our pregnancy, and of course welcoming our sweet baby Duke into the world.  This really has been the BEST 4 years of my life. 





I knew D was special from the moment I met him.  Literally.  I started peppering a friend of mine with questions about him, trying to figure out his story.  I fell in love with his laugh and smile almost instantly and that love only grew as I really got to know him.  Before I knew it, he was my best friend, and I really couldn't picture life without him.  We've built a really wonderful life together, and through the best of times and the worst of times, there is no one I would rather have by my side. 

Happy Dating-versary my love.  Cheers to many, many, many more!

Until next time...

-T-

Labels: , , ,