Five on Friday!

I'm jumping right in today to share 5 things I am absolutely LOVING this week!

one
Duke is in the most adorable phase right now where he grabs my face {or hair, clearly} and brings me in for some big ol' wet/open mouthed kisses roughly 47 times a day.  Makes my heart ultra happy that he might share a little of the "I'll eat you up I love you so" feelings I get for him.
two
Me drinking coffee every day is as much of a sure thing as the sun rising.  I love it.  And while I'm not partial to saving iced drinks only for the summer, I have certainly been making/drinking my fair share of iced coffee concoctions as the temperatures continue to rise.  I made sure to get some coffee iced cubes in the freezer this week to encourage me to make my iced coffee at home instead of going to the local coffee shop.  They also have coffee iced cubes and ridiculously good espresso but I try to save that for special treats since we are trying to stick to a budget.

three
This is such a basic thing for most people, but watching Dennis mow the lawn this week had me so excited.  We actually have our own little space to tend to and take care of and I'm starting to get into a good domestic groove because we take such pride in this home.  Now I need to go tend to this #jungle...

four
Anyone else get hooked on summertime drama TV?  3 go-to shows for me in the summer have been Mistresses, Devious Maids, and Pretty Little Liars the past few years.  Love them all and hoping to start binging on Orange is the New Black soon because I'm real sick of hearing so many people rave about the show and not have a clue what they're talking about.
five
We are kicking off our first double date night with my sister and brother in law tonight and I'm so excited! I've been dying for Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates to come out because I think it looks ridiculous and hilarious so we are leaving the kids with our parents and taking off for Sioux City to see it.  Cheers to the weekend!


-T-

PS Don't forget to Go Naked today from the neck up! 

Post a no-makeup selfie on social media using #RFGoNaked and the Rodan + Fields Prescription for ChangeĀ® Foundation will donate $5 to our nonprofit partner buildOn---helping to provide students with positive afterschool opportunities in safe, encouraging environments. This is a HUGE BLESSING to so many!!  With all of the hate and tragedy happening in the world right now, take a minute to give to a good cause and be a positive influence to others...spread the good!

Want to learn more about R+F?  Check out this for PRODUCTS or this for information on the BUSINESS opportunity!  Feel free to send me an email with questions... merrigan8 {at} Gmail {dot} com




Labels: , , ,