Duke's First Pumpkin Patch

I got to take my sweet little nugget to the pumpkin patch last weekend with my sister, brother-in-law, nieces, and mom.  Unfortunately, Dennis had to work, but to be honest, the patch was so picked over at this point in the season that he didn't miss much actual pumpkin picking.

We managed to snag some great pumpkins that the owners had already picked and they are all set up on the front porch! I think we're going all natural this year and saving the carving for next year.  Duke loved crawling around and checking things out and relishes in any time he gets to hang out with his cousins.




They had two adorable bottle calves on the farm that we got to feed and my nieces loved it. I'm not sure Duke even knew there were animals standing in front of him, but I enjoyed it either way. Ha! We've had bottle calves at my parents house before so I've fed lots of them but it was awesome to see the girls experience it for the first time and those babies were SO CUTE!

We snapped some hay bail pictures in between S playing Queen of the Mountain on them.
I got real weird with some pumpkins and took a variety of senior picture-esque photos {I'll spare you} and had to get one that accurately captured just how pregnant I feel some days.
Obsessed with this kid.
Overall the weather was perfect, the pumpkins were perfectly lumpy and we all had an awesome time.  This weekend we have all sorts of fun family coming into town for DUKE'S FIRST BIRTHDAY.  I was informed this morning that they were celebrating him at daycare today and I almost burst. My sweet baby is celebrating his birthday with his friends at daycare?!  All the feels. Get ready for all sorts of sappy 1st birthday posts next week!

If I don't make it back here before the weekend, I hope you all have an awesome rest of your week! Well done on making it over the hump!

-T-

Labels: , , ,