Baby #2 Update!

Well now that we have flown past the 1/2 way point I figured I should document this pregnancy before I forget everything.  We are 22.5 weeks into this pregnancy with baby boy #2!  I finally feel like a human being again, have a decent amount of energy back AND sometimes I even cook dinner.  Basically I've made a full 180 degree transformation from 7 weeks ago.
21 week bump photo
If you asked me if I wanted to have a 3rd baby at any point during the first 16 weeks of this pregnancy, I probably laughed in your face and said I am never doing this again.  Which totally sucks, because for the most part, I really enjoyed my pregnancy with Duke.  For whatever reason, this one has just been a lot more difficult and I was convinced it's because I was having a girl until we found out we will be welcoming another sweet baby BOY into the world in April. I cannot wait to see Duke with his baby brother and maybe in a couple years, we'll talk about trying for a girl ;)

Pregnancy Updates:

Happy Hump Day!

-T-

Labels: , ,